Monday, January 23, 2017

A Letter of love

Hello, this Wino and this will be forever my venue for words, prose, and thoughts. Right now ,it is THEE TIME. Yours , dear readers and friends , and mine, to make our path , to stand strong and to establish our true way. For music, as I have come to understand ,is the universal language , and it is the music that will set our course .These last YEARS HAVE BEEN TURBULENT, AND MEANINGFUL. DO WE NOT CONSTANTLY FACE ADVERSITY AND TEMPTATION IN ALL FORMS? DO WE NOT CONSTANTLY SEARCH FOR A CLEARER MEANING , A BETTER WAY? to ME, life IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. as I TAUGHT MY CHILDREN, THEY ALSO TAUGHT ME. hehehe OUT OF ALL THE MORASS AND HECTIC CONFUSION OF PEOPLES TRIPS ,{AND MY OWN, AS I AM INDEED IMPERFECT,} I KNOW ONE THING.....if it aint heavy it aint shit. !!!!!!! all the  GREED , ARROGANCE and SELFISHNESS  is nothing but a veil , a cloak of the forces that will try and defeat us. There is cure for disease , and has been. There is cure for mortality , and has been{although they make it so mofos might wanna chekk out ,if you know what I mean} right this very moment ,the wind howls outside this window , but I say ,to any oppressor, bring it. WE do not lie down and die , and we will continue to forge the bonds and weapons of KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH , and RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! hey I don't want to sound like a dime store preacher but its fukking time. The Obsessed is on the move. Thank you to all who believe. Astonishingly, and humbly I have been blessed with the fact that my friends having been buying my art work. For me ,this is an un believable thing. Someone that was quite close to me years ago described my art as "crude" . OK /! NO shit . Maybe so but baby in my eyes CRUDE is beautiful , most times more pretty than refined. All that aside, THANK YOU to all who have purchased my art. That dough goes to pay my legal fees, and puts food on the table, and allows me to continue to express myself in the only ways I know, music and art which , indeed , are one. Thanks to all the beautiful people of AMERIKKA , thank you . And to our South and CENTRAL AMERIKKAN friends, we are striving to see you face to face in your countries sooner than later . ITS GONNA HAPPEN,  I PROMISE YOU THIS AS LONG AS I live. and TO ALL THE MOST WONDERFUL, INTENSE AND SAVAGELY BEAUTIFUL European FANS, FRIENDS AND BELIEVERS, nothing and I mean nothing will keep the OBSESSED from being honoured by walking upon your SACRED  landz!!!!! WHEW!!!!! This is a special moment ,just to write this. AS I said these are turbulent and trying times, personaly , and worldly. But in my heart I see my path. The obsessed is OUR furious steed , which manifests  as a rock band, A FUKKING HARD ROCK BAND, . OK one final thing. When I was old enough to realize this, I saw that I was given a gift. A gift to better not just my life, but more importantly the lives of others. Through my dark AND colourful career , I have had people tell me " Wino, your music has gotten me through my hard days!" or , " Wino, your music has kept me from ending my life"  let my tears now be my silent testament that I will ALWAYS , and constantly be doing my absolute best to carry the torch for YOU , me and OUR children. And as always,Thanks to all who believe! RSW WINO

3 comments:

  1. Great words Wino. Can't wait to see The Obsessed on the road soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the best dude ever Wino sir! Rock on, please keep making your music, and stay in good health man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Wino! Eager to see you down here in South Amerikka some time soon. If not to play music, at least to hang out and enjoy our natural landscapes which I'm sure you'd enjoy. Best regards from Chile from a long time huge fan.

    ReplyDelete